Thursday 1 December 2011

"I'm singing in the rain", actually you're singing in 'The Sound of Music'

I know that I neglected blogging for a while and after coming back into the game, I promised that I would write about the Don Giovanni Opera, but I just must must must blog about the musical today!
It's all most defaintly underway! Actually on Monday 5th at 8 O'Clock we will be beginning our first show, oooh come to think of it I might add a widget of a countdown to the big day!
Lately we've been rehearsing, rehearsing and more rehearsing, rehearsing.. etc, it's never ending! But I know that I can speak for everyone invloved that rehearsals are the most exciting thing to look forward to at the end of the day. This weekend will be a toughie, with rehearsals starting at 10 on both Saturday and Sunday and ending at 4 or 5 each day. And then up at 9:30 until 4 O'Clock on Monday! Although it's a lot of commitment I know that we've all had such an enjoyable time - laughter, fun and making new friends. From the nuns (& Contestants in Festival!) to Maria and Captain.
It was great to see how many people are actually involved in the Musical today in class our Director (THE BEST DIRECTOR YOU COULD ASK FOR!) asked us how many we're not involved - and not one girl put up her had, meaning 30 girls from TY alone are helping out!
I've so much more to blog about but after rehearsals today I'll blog and keep you all updated

Talk soon xo

No comments:

Post a Comment