Monday 19 December 2011

"You're so Hypnotising"

If you didn't get that title they're the lyrics from the song ET by Katy Perry and Kanye West ;) And why I hear you asking am I putting lyrics from the most random song up there, well on Friday (the day of my Birthday Partaaaay!) all the TYs met together in the hall for the Home Ec fashion show, it was such a great show! I couldn't get over how great the outfits were! And well done to everyone who got a prize, Meg here did brilliantly and came first in her class, or should I say Rawwry ;) Just want to say thanks to all the Home Ec teachers involved in it, it really was so much fun!

Here's a quick pic (rhyming!) of our outfit, inspired by Katy Perry's quirky colourful style:
What do you think of it? :)

 
and yes, that is me modelling it..

2 comments:

  1. Hey Izzy,
    Fabulous dress and you look fabulous in it!
    Well done
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tienies,

    Am I so "Hypnotising"? :D
    Thanks for the comment, xo

    ReplyDelete